What is Weather Forecasting in Precision Agriculture?
Neos Core Ltd provides an E-service for Weather Forecast for the following purpose:
- Meteorological forecasts for agricultural production can be provided for making strategic, tactical, and operational decisions.
- Strategic agricultural climatological forecasts provide the data and information for planning agricultural practices that change on a time scale of months to years.
- Meteorological forecasts enable producers to know when to irrigate or to take precautionary measures in case of bad weather forecast.
- Provision of data as per the following:
- Precipitation estimates (mm)
- Cloud Type
- Cloud Top Height
- Cloud Top Pressure
- Infrared Atmospheric Motion Vectors
- Total precipitable Water in cm
- Sea Surface Temperature
- Aerosol Distribution
- Land Surface Emissivity
- Outgoing Longwave radiation
- Upward Longwave radiation
- Downward Longwave radiation.